Train for the City of Lakes Half Marathon!
Register for MDRA's popular half marathon training program geared for City of Lakes! Come to our information session on June 19th or join us at the first run June 23rd!
- Training: Certified coaches collaborate on a 12 week training plan with novice, intermediate and advanced options so you can train at the level right for your fitness and lifestyle.
- Location: Train on the City of Lakes course! Group runs begin at convenient locations around the lakes and river road in Minneapolis and St. Paul.
- Education: Guest speakers and coaches cover training topics such as injury prevention, mental preparation, nutrition and different training methods and philosophies.
- Hydration Support: Hydration stops serving Powerade and water along your group runs.
- Midweek runs: Tuesday runs begin at 6:00pm and help you remain consistent in your training.
- SWAG: Choose from an MDRA tech tank, or MDRA headwseats visor or hat.
- The group training dynamic: Gain confidence, security and camaraderie with the support of a training group.
- Team leads: run with friendly, knowledgeable and experienced MDRA member pace group leaders.